Travel Bucket List

Some rights reserved by Sprengben

If I could visit anywhere in the world, I’d want to visit China and Japan. My dad is Chinese and Japanese, and his parents are Japanese. I’m fourth generation Japanese-American.  Where would you want to travel? 

Some rights reserved by Sprengben

Some rights reserved by edhelien

12 thoughts on “Travel Bucket List

1. Hi Alex,

I live in USA, Arizona. In Arizona it is a desert.
    Do you live in China? Have you walked on the Great Wall of China? Do you know the distance of the Great Wall China? What is it like at your town?

From,
    Ethan

2. Hi Ethan,
    My name is Taylor. It’s cool how your dad is Chinese and Japanese. If you go there would you want to see the Great Wall of China? What else would you do there after you see the Great Wall of China? I hope you will visit my blog and leave me a comment at 2017trh.edublogs.org.

3. Hi Ethan,

Our class looked at your bucket list post as inspiration for our own responses.

I love your catchy title. Well done and keep up the great work.

Mrs S ~ Australia

4. Hi Taylor,

I would want to go to the Great Wall of China. I would want to just like to adventure in China and Japan.

From,
    Ethan

5. Dear Mrs. S,

Thanks for the compliment on my title. I like Idioms. I like this one because, I want to visit there before I “kick the bucket.”

From,
    Ethan

6. Big E…I love your recent post. The pictures you posted make me want to go to China too. I have friends that live there. Maybe we could stay with them? 🙂

7. Pingback: Visit these – Sept 2011 Week 2 : Challenge Yourself to Blog

8. Ethan,
    I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I liked the title of your post it was very catchy. If I could pick one place in the world I could travel to it could be Australia. The reason I would pick there is because it is the home of so many strange and interesting animals. One of those animals is the huge saltwater crocodiles that can grow up to 20 feet long! Also a strange animal that lives there is the platypus. A platypus looks to me like a mixture of a duck and a beaver. I enjoyed reading your post and I hope one day you can visit China or Japan!

9. Hey Ethan! My name is Courtney Williams and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I love your post about where you would like to visit. I would love to go to China also. It seems so pretty. It is really cool you want to go there because of your family history also! If I could pick anywhere to visit I would pick Scotland. I would pick there because that is where my family is from.

10. Pingback: Mrs. McDonald ~ Room 208 » Blog Archive » Tuesday’s Blog Challenge